Wednesday, September 19, 2007

getting over it

I'm happy to say that I think I'm finally getting over my rut and I'm starting to get used to the idea of fall. The weather started getting cooler and I'm loving the break from the heat. Noah's fall wardrobe is coming together (luckily he didn't grow too much over the summer and we can hang onto some of his summer tees to do some fall layering) and I was able to do a bit of shopping for myself! :) I also purchased a brand new binder and folder for the institute class I'm attending which made me very happy and I'm loving the fact that the playgrounds are empty (free of the crazy camp kids that would trample Noah during the summer).

I also spotted my favorite ice cream vendor yesterday which I probably got a little too excited about... who knows how long he'll be around, but I'll take advantage of it when I see it!

Noah sporting his new duds at the empty playground

1 comment:

Jade said...

hey jess! just checked out your blog - noah is so cute. I went fall shopping last weekend :) It reminded me of high school...let's get together and go shopping!!! Sorry I missed you last weekend - lexus would have been perfect :)