Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!


Wishing you all a Happy Easter! I hope you enjoyed your day as much as Noah enjoyed his! Wow! I didn't realize how much I torture this poor child... (whatever, he loves it!)

As you can see, we had a "dollar store" Easter. I bought Noah a little xylophone that I thought was really cute for just a buck. Then I got it home and was playing it with him and it's TOTALLY out of tune -- duh, what was I thinking? I had to throw it out because how will my child ever have perfect pitch if his first introduction to the C-Major scale is all jacked up? Oh, and the letters that I bought looked so great in the package. I was so excited to get them home and let him play with them on the fridge while I worked in the kitchen, but then I opened up the package and there were no magnets on the back of the letters... ghetto!) Silly me to assume that they actually had magnets on the back of them! I guess I need to read the fine print better next time... or just not be so cheap with his toys! Either way, he couldn't tell the difference and he was loving his new stash of toys. He also got a mini bowling set and a basketball hoop so he can practice his new throwing skills. (oh yes, he figured out how to throw... Grandma S. taught him while she was visiting the other day... now it's all over!)

Enjoy your day!

No comments: