Wednesday, May 16, 2007

M.I.A.

I know I've been M.I.A. recently...

This is literally the first time I've sat down during the day before 11 pm in the past 3 weeks. Life has been very busy with preparations for my in-law's visit, Mother's Day, and Noah's b-day (i.e. -- I underwent some massive projects for said events and was a bit overzealous in my attempts to try to complete them on time.)

But lately it seems like that's pretty much how my life works... these things come in spurts: bored... upcoming event... plan/obsess/stressaboutfinishing... blog about it all... bored.

Anyway, all of the recent events were hugely successful and really fun. We had a great visit with Jon's family. We got to meet the soon-to-be newest member of the family, Amber (a new SIL to be added in August), we went to my BIL's law-school graduation (so nice to get out of the city even if it was to Carlise, PA), Noah got to meet his great-grandparents and also went swimming for the first time, we celebrated my first Mother's Day with both families, and my little baby boy turned 1!

So, hopefully I can catch up with some posts about all that's been going on.

1 comment:

Miggy said...

Seriously . . . blog already.