Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy 6 Years!


2001

Jon and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary today. This seems like a funny year to me. I don't really think "Oh, it doesn't seem like it's been 6 years!" or even "I can't believe it's only been 6 years!" The number seems just right for the length of time we've been together. We've definitely done a lot of growing up in the last 6 years. I think we look super young in our engagement photo. (maybe it was just that wide-eyed optimism!)

But, it's been an amazing journey so far and I'm excited for the future...

2007

3 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

hey- you said you guys looked totally different 6 years ago- i actually think you look pretty much the same! congrats on 6 years!

snizzle said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie said...

Wow ... you guys looked fantastic even back then .... must be the NYC tap water.
EB