Monday, May 19, 2008

Noah turns 2!

Noah celebrated his 2nd birthday on Friday and the week was full of all kinds of celebrations! Last Saturday, we had a double b-day party with his BBF (best-bud-forever), Ayden who turned 4, we spent Friday morning at Chuck E. Cheese with his playgroup buds, and then we had dinner and cake with gma, gpa, and uncle C. on Sunday. Quite the festive week! (I'm pretty sure he thinks that he's going to get "pwesents" every day now and he's been singing "happy burt-day" to himself every morning.)

I really can't believe he's 2 now. I mean, I can and I can't. It feels weird to actually say I have a 2-year-old, but definitely acts like one these days, so there's no denying it! It really has been an amazing 2 years. I've learned so much about myself and the kind of mom I want to strive to be everyday. I love my little noodle so much! He's such a special little kid and I'm so glad he's mine :)


Here are some pics from the festivities:

our double-dump-truck party with Ayden

(a playground party forced indoors by the NYC parks dept. worker who slept in and didn't open the playround gates in time!)

Noah and Ayden opening up their sandbox Tonka trucks!

the boys at Chuck E. Cheese

(they were perfectly content to sit in and/or touch the rides... we didn't even need tokens!)

Noah and Christian's mom have the same b-day so we had cupcakes at C.E.C to celebrate!

cake time

(served in his new Tonka dump truck!)


Mr. Potato Head

(a must-have for any 2-year-old, in my opinion)


and... the best present ever!

(who knew I could be this excited about a potty?)

check out the new wheels!

Happy Birthday, Noah!

we love you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Sebastian's 2nd birthday is just over 2 months away. I can't believe how quickly the time flies! Happy Birthday Noah!