Thursday, May 26, 2011

my new birthday toy...

The big 3-2 was upon me this year and the fam didn't disappoint with a sweet new toy for my birthday! I remember mentioning to Jon that I'd really like a new camera so I could learn how to take better pics of the boys, but I definitely wasn't expecting such a nice surprise for my b-day. I've joined the 'Canon Rebel Club' and it's been pretty fun to play around with so far. These are from our first few photo shoots. I'm hoping to get some tutorials from a few friends of mine that actually know what they're doing. But for now, it's been fun to just snap away!


1 comment:

Amelia Hohl said...

That's so awesome! I remember when we got a nice camera and I had aspirations to learn how to use it, but it never happened, and then it got ruined in the sand in Puerto Rico and hasn't been the same since. Humph:( I hope you have better luck than I had. Oh, and Happy Birthday! I think I'm turing 33 this year. Can't really remember...