Saturday, July 23, 2011

Soccer!

We signed Noah up for weekly soccer class this summer and he's really enjoying it. It's been nice to have at least one scheduled activity each week where we just have to show up and have fun and I don't have to do any planning :) He's in a small class this year, which according to him has been much better because he can get some quality one-on-one training! He said the other day, "Mommy, I'm getting so much better this year because I'm in a small class!" I was relieved because there are no boys in the class and I was worried that he wasn't going to like it as much. But I'm starting to think that he really likes being the only boy -- yikes, so competitive already! Gabey wasn't a big fan the first week and was pretty mad that he couldn't join the class. But we found Noah's old shirt from last year, brought our own ball, books, water cup, snacks, and his toy stroller the next week and now he's a fan!

here are some pics:

Gabey getting ready for class

Noah warming up!

Gabey trying to crash the class...

some one-on-one training with coach

taking a book break

water break!

"Coach, put me in!"

stickers!

Noah and Coach Everton

No comments: