Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Playground tour, 2011: Adventure Playground

Our summer playground tour got kicked off when we went down to the Adventure Playground in CP on one of Jon's vacation days a few weeks ago. As much as I love the playgrounds in our neighborhood, it's so nice to get out of the 'hood every once in awhile! Usually I hit my breaking point by Fridays when we've gone through the WaHi playground rotation. So, luckily we started field trip Fridays this summer with some friends, and there are many adventures planned.

This park at 67th and CPW is definitely a favorite...


climbers!!!
sometimes these guys stress me out with their climbing!


this kid is constantly driving some kind of vehicle!

waterslide!

Gabriel had a complete hunger meltdown as we left the park and I've never been so happy to see a hot dog/pretzel stand!
He immediately stopped crying when he saw this giant pretzel and quickly started licking the salt off of it!

No comments: