If I could pause time right now while Noah is 9 months old, I would.
Here are my top 10 favorite things about this age:
1. He is generally in a very good mood (Noah was the definition of a "colicky baby" for the first 4 months of his life).
2. He is super interactive and loves any attention you give him.
3. He is mobile but not to the point where I am constantly chasing him around so he doesn't get into everything. (knock on wood.)
4. He is starting to communicate his needs better (that is... without having meltdowns everytime he's upset).
5. He sleeps through the night (this should actually be #1).
6. He takes 2 great naps -- I can put him in his crib totally awake and he will fall asleep within minutes (a constant battle for the first 7 months of his life).
7. He can feed himself finger foods and is completely entertained while eating. (He will sit in his high chair and eat while I cook dinner, eat, and clean up.)
8. He thinks I am the only person in his world and is devastated when I leave the room. (sometimes this is frustrating, but I secretly love it.)
10. He has a laugh that you could die for.
So, I thought I would post Noah's profile.
age: 9 months
interests: sports, music, cartoons, books, eating
hobbies: crawling, swinging on swings at the playground, cruising in the walker, growling, getting thrown into the air by daddy, eating
favorite song: Biddy Biddy
favorite book: Goodnight Moon
favorite show: Dora the Explorer
favorite movie: Baby Einstein's "Baby Noah"
favorite scripture story: Noah's ark
favorite food: shredded cheese
favorite color: still to be determined
Here are a few 9 month old tricks that he's been up to:
WARNING: 9 minute video... may only be appropriate for grandmas and favorite aunts.
A few more 9 month pics. (courtesy of uncle caulin and his supernice camera)